Monday, September 3, 2007

Vlad Models Blog Spot

Courtesy of Corbis


Corbis is owned by Bill Gates and I bought them from time to time photos for the cover of my books.
But this is not what I want to talk tonight.
Arriving at the office, I learned that my secretary's son was thrown from the window of his room at night. 8th floor, it did not forgiven. He was 15 years as the boy in this picture. A happy family with a daughter aged 12. He gave no reason for his act in his "nice letter" according to his mother, but wishes, as being buried in Pere Lachaise (which is not given literally and figuratively, because Space is scarce). What
flaw, it is there in the head of a boy to do such violence. Gifted child, ill at ease, no friends, always his last computer. Nothing special, they just returned from vacation. That would be the start. Back to school so unbearable that?
How have they heard the news? A bell in the night that tells you that your son no longer in bed?
How to mourn his son, when, and I have witnessed, it was so well cared for him daily?
She assured his return next week. Without doubt it is better to deal with that too much thinking. She would move into the large office that I hold with my colleague. Each with our sensitivity, we will support. We listen when she wants to talk, we talk to him when it needs heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment