Monday, September 3, 2007

Lobster Bisque Cannned Lobster

not leave the Canaries, we read the texts books Gays


You do not know Peter Salducci? This author Quebecers chose the sweet life in the Canaries. It is full of resources and has created several sites with very interesting book news http://www.la-reference.info gay and lesbian community.
He sends me this email today:
Hello Pedro, how are you?
I hope your back is as you want and you are preparing us lots of new books. I wanted to tell you, it's fun, I came across this summer in Playa del Inglés on a guy who was reading a New York-Quebec Roland Michel Tremblay and later on another who read The Boy who cried .. . Alexander Delmar. Like what readers editions Texts Gays choose Gran Canaria property for their vacation! For

good post, you need a sexy image, long live Google and its wild hacker. I found this Bogosse located in Playa del Ingles, it could have been another track, but it is one! However, do not dream too much, the photo was taken in '95 and beauty only lasts for the time of a rose, not for long! Except me, ugly young, handsome old ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment