Sunday, September 2, 2007

Quotations Prayer Songon Lamp Lighing Ceremony

Breakfast in the Isle St. Louis


Finally someone who loves me! Cedric Darval of Bayen invited me to a gourmet breakfast on the Isle St. Louis this Sunday morning. With my scooter, the ride was done in 14 min. The Champs-Elysees (a boy like me chic that can run on the Champs-Elysees) were deserted.
You see the bridge, is where this happy meeting happened. Old fashion chocolate served in a small silver pot with milk served in a large pot of money (€ 15.20 for two with growing, but why this obsession with the price, you're Smurf the end!). Musicians played the serenade us on deck. Here's a great moment of affordable luxury!
With Cedric, we discussed his planned birthday in a fortnight where he wants to invite (see his blog at the bottom of the list in my blog). A telephone booth has been reserved if little success, otherwise it creates competition the Crillon and the George V. You like Cedric? Be there!
Remember the horns of the info when we showed the Chinese asking us interested in our country as tourists (over the political and industrial competition), well in the garden to the left of the photo (j 'had arrived early), I was the only French. There were around me as Chinese. You want a future? Learn Chinese.
the center of the garden, there was a fountain topped by the same arrow as those on the arches of Notre-Dame de Paris (yes, the church half cut off, Notre-Dame de Paris). Given the interest of Chinese unknown for this monument, I think we are going to copy it and sell it nousd cheaply.
(I say nothing against the Chinese, I bought a pair of pajamas to 6.90 € in Saint-Vaast la Hougue and Priceminister drive Hyundai (Korean brand, however): MP3, Video, FM 1GB on ... priceminister for only € 30.00, sniff, sniff! Shame on me, which helps develop our friends!
A quarter of an hour cultural Pedro:
The Chinese friend is a friend of Sinophile
The dog is a canine
(specify in oral because it is pronounced the same way).
Well, it's better that I stop there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment