Monday, October 8, 2007

How Many Inches Does It Take To Break A Hymen

The importance of coverage


Gallimard course can afford to publish books which only include the title of a novel and the names of the author and publisher.
Texts For Gays, you must catch the eye with a high coverage. I have too often purchased paperbacks on their good coverage for not knowing the consequences.
Also it is a work of importance. Buy a photo agency is easier, we know of advance the result we get. More delicate is the command of a cover artist. I have done much work Sven de Rennes with which my excellent agreement allowed me to work until I get the desired result. For
Louis de Bourbon, here's what I said Mehdi Blue Book Paris:
" We will be delighted to receive Claude Puzin (Pedro note: the author Louis de Bourbon for the Salon ACRONYM, Paris, 2 November 4) I will hasten to read since the echoes of my readers are excellent (all regret that this coverage is one hundred thousand places the quality of the book (I'm repeats!)) You know it No. 3 in sales in BBP. "
For this cover, I needed a work order because I wanted to show both the historical side of the structure but also its erotic aspect so that the housewife of Neuilly love of historical works do astray.
I asked Maurice Heerdink , Dutch painter and expert on historic paint to make this cover both aspects. It was difficult for me to ask Mr. Heerdink to change his job because of the costs of its work. He nevertheless significantly reduced the hair of the young Louis.
Is it successful, is it missed? For you to say. Now, only the word of mouth about the quality of this work will allow it to sell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment